Salsa Contest Guidelines
• Completed entry form and salsa entries must be dropped off to the Longview Farm Market by 9:45 am on Saturday, August 18th.
• Each contestant must submit one (1) quart of salsa in a serving bowl for the community to taste and enjoy.
• Each contestant must submit one (1) cup of salsa in a separate container for the judges to taste.
• Dishes must be labeled with your name and phone number and picked up at the close of the contest. Longview cannot be held responsible for any dishes left behind.
• One entry per family. Individual entries only, no place of business or retail/dining establishment may enter.
• A panel of judges from the community will judge entries for the following: taste, texture, aroma, appearance and creativity. Judging is blind and all decisions by the judges are final.